DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptl69b/inorganic_acid) has announced the addition of the "Inorganic Acid Market in China: Business Report 2015" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of inorganic acid market in China.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in China
- Inorganic Acid market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the inorganic acid market in China.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHINA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. INORGANIC ACID MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of inorganic acid market
2.2. Producers of inorganic acid, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of hydrochloric acid
2.2.2. Producers of sulphuric acid
2.2.3. Producers of nitric acid
2.2.4. Producers of phosphoric acid, phosphorous acid
2.2.5. Producers of boric acids
2.2.6. Producers of hydrofluoric acid
2.2.7. Producers of chromic acid
3. CHINA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN INORGANIC ACID
3.1. Export and import of hydrogen chloride (hydrochloric acid): volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of sulphuric acid, oleum: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of nitric acid, sulphonitric acids: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of phosphoric acid and polyphosphoric acids, whether or not chemically defined: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of boron oxides; boric acids: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of hydrogen fluoride (hydrofluoric acid): volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. INORGANIC ACID CONSUMERS IN CHINESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Inorganic Acid in China
5.2. Inorganic Acid consumers in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptl69b/inorganic_acid