MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMTV) ("Hemisphere" or the "Company"), the only publicly traded pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth Spanish-language television and cable networks business in the U.S. and Latin America, plans to announce its first quarter 2015 financial results on Monday, May 4, 2015. The financial release will be posted at http://ir.hemispheretv.com/releases.cfm before the market open. Hemisphere executives will host a conference call following the release at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
A live broadcast of the conference call will be available online via the company's Investor Relations website located at http://ir.hemispheretv.com/.
Alternatively, interested parties can access the conference call by dialing (800) 591-6942, or from outside the United States at (617) 614-4909, at least five minutes prior to the start time. The conference ID for the call is 89125265.
A replay of the call will be available beginning at approximately 2:00 PM Eastern Time May 4 by dialing (888) 286-8010, or from outside the United States by dialing (617) 801-6888. The conference ID for the replay is 33909513.
About Hemisphere Media Group, Inc.
Hemisphere Media Group (NASDAQ:HMTV) is the only publicly-traded pure-play U.S. Spanish-language TV/cable network business serving the high-growth U.S. Hispanic population. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Hemisphere owns and operates five leading U.S. Hispanic cable networks, two Latin American cable networks, and the leading broadcast television network in Puerto Rico. Hemisphere's networks consist of:
- Cinelatino, the leading Spanish-language movie channel with over 15 million subscribers across the U.S., Latin America and Canada, including 4.3 million subscribers in the U.S. and 10.8 million subscribers in Latin America, featuring the largest selection of contemporary Spanish-language blockbusters and critically-acclaimed titles from Mexico, Latin America, Spain and the Caribbean.
- WAPA, Puerto Rico's leading broadcast television network with the highest primetime and full day ratings in Puerto Rico. Founded in 1954, WAPA produces more than 65 hours per week of top-rated news and entertainment programming.
- WAPA America, the leading cable network targeting Puerto Ricans and other Caribbean Hispanics living in the U.S., featuring the highly-rated news and entertainment programming produced by WAPA. WAPA America is distributed in the U.S. to over 5 million subscribers.
- Pasiones, dedicated to showcasing the most popular telenovelas and drama series, distributed in the U.S. and Latin America. Pasiones has 4.2 million subscribers in the U.S. and 8.9 million subscribers in Latin America.
- Centroamerica TV, the leading network targeting Central Americans living in the U.S., the third-largest U.S. Hispanic group, featuring the most popular news, entertainment and soccer programming from Central America. Centroamerica TV is distributed in the U.S. to over 3.7 million subscribers.
- Television Dominicana, the leading network targeting Dominicans living in the U.S., featuring the most popular news, entertainment and baseball programming from the Dominican Republic. Television Dominicana is distributed in the U.S. to over 2.6 million subscribers.