WILTON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, today announced the winners of its ninth annual Return on Integration (ROI) Awards series. Recipients FireEye, GE Healthcare, Hyland, creator of OnBase, Veracode and VMware were recognized for their strong sales, marketing or product alignment achievements.
Using SiriusDecisions’ research and frameworks, winners were chosen for applying innovative sales, marketing and product integration practices, resulting in overall improved company performance and growth. This year’s leading b-to-b companies were selected based on the following criteria:
- Unique approach to integrated sales, marketing and/or product
- Interdependent development of relationship between sales, marketing and/or product
- Strong sales, marketing and/or product alignment goals
- Advanced infrastructure implementation that supports shared/interlocked processes
- Measurable organizational alignment results
- Application of SiriusDecisions research and frameworks for alignment initiatives
In the marketing operations category, FireEye will receive the dramatic lead-to-revenue transformation award for its strong processes, solid technological infrastructure and deep analytics. VMware will be awarded in the third-party channels category for its innovative Partner Market Advantage program. For its comprehensive overhaul of leading processes across multiple geographies, GE Healthcare will be honored in the demand creation/lead management category. In the category of sales and marketing alignment, Hyland will be recognized for its companywide marketing-led transformation and accelerated company growth. Veracode will be honored in the account-based marketing category for the impact its marketing team had in transitioning its brand strategy and account-based focus into significant results.
SiriusDecisions will present the awards to the recipients at its 2015 Summit in Nashville, Tennessee during the ROI Awards Gala on Wednesday, May 13. Previous ROI Award winners include Arrow ECS, Cisco Systems, DocuSign, Jaspersoft and Polycom.
“Gone are the days of being able to drive business results solely with individual sales or marketing campaigns,” said John Neeson, Managing Director of SiriusDecisions. “Organizations now must commit to an aligned infrastructure to increase revenue growth in an ever-competitive market. The 2015 ROI Award recipients have implemented SiriusDecisions’ frameworks to outperform industry standards, and we’re privileged to support their accomplishments at Summit this year.”
- To register for the 2015 SiriusDecisions’ 10th annual Summit, click here.
- For more information on SiriusDecisions’ 2015 ROI Awards categories submission requirements, click here.
- Connect with SiriusDecisions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
- Follow the #SDSummit hashtag for regular updates and Summit news.
SiriusDecisions, Summit, ROI, Transformation, Marketing, Sales, Product, Integration, Innovation, Demand Generation, Lead Scoring, Lead Nurture, Research, Alignment, GE Healthcare, VMware, Hyland, Veracode, FireEye, B-to-B, B2B
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.