DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hz896t/mapping_eccentric) has announced the addition of the "Mapping Eccentric Solar Power Development in India: A $ 100 Billion Opportunity" report to their offering.
This 250+ pages report along with the list of upcoming solar power plants in India would beautifully encompass and track the state wise opportunity in terms of MW solar capacity development and identify the best-fit state to do so. It will also include a detailed track of opportunities for equipment manufactures across the value chain and will assess the opportunity associated in terms of a transformation map.
This report will synthesize the factual status and in-depth analyse the opportunities associated with solar rooftop projects across India and will evaluate the business case especially for big cities in the country. With the upbeat scenario across the globe for renewables, and in particular solar power India also does not lag behind in dishing out not only conventional but also eccentric opportunities in the sector. From a massive planned investment to the tune of $ 100 Bn in the solar segment by 2022, India is definitely going to amongst the most desirous economies to invest in for the global majors. The recently concluded Vibrant Gujarat summit not only signifies the intent of GoI to promote solar power in the country but also is a clear testimony to enhanced interests of not only global majors but also the domestic industry leaders to invest and tap the underlying eccentric opportunities.
The report is indispensable and a must buy for solar power developers, equipment manufacturers, IT service companies, telecom companies, banks, project financers and investment bankers, consultants, research and educational institutes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Eccentric Solar Opportunities in India: An Introduction/Know-How
3. State Wise Opportunity Track As Per Planned Investment Till 2022
4. State-Wise Opportunity track for Solar Equipment Manufacturers in India
5. Tracking Solar Power Roof-top Opportunities in India
6. Evaluating Business case for Solar Pumps in India
7. Opportunities for UMPPs and Big Solar Park Projects
8. Savings for DISCOMs vis-a-vis Eccentric Solar Opportunities
9. India Going Solar by 2022 - Major Thrust Factors
10. Realizing 100GW of Solar by 2022 - Quintessential Effective Policy Changes
11. Business Opportunity for Quality Regulators vis-à-vis Solar Power in India
12. Tracking Business Opportunities for PSUs in Solar Power
13. Eccentric EPC Opportunities Solar Power in India
14. Conclusion/Way forward
15. List of Upcoming Solar Projects in India
16. Annexure/ Case Study
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hz896t/mapping_eccentric