SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FirstRain, today announced it has launched FirstRain Personal Business Analytics™ for Sales 2.0 on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to meaningfully engage with customers, partners and employees through deep, real-time insights that are scored and ranked based on sophisticated, business-aware algorithms that drive personalization down to the user’s role. FirstRain’s information modeling technology can tap into the broadest range of unstructured data, including Web and social data, and applies layered algorithms that extract meaning across key structure and semantic characteristic to build a sophisticated business graph. FirstRain Personal Business Analytics for Sales 2.0 on the Salesforce AppExchange delivers a deep understanding of the business universe and relationships within customers and markets.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the social, mobile and cloud customer platform for transforming sales, service and marketing, FirstRain Personal Business Analytics for Sales is available now on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003Ha0wEAC.
FirstRain gives users on-the-go access to real-time, big data insights on customers, competitors and markets using advanced analytics that are highly personalized to how they do business. FirstRain’s deep data science is integrated into users’ daily Salesforce CRM workflows, enabling users to be notified about or to identify potential “Deal Breakers” and “Accelerators” that impact their customers and prospects quickly, as they happen.
FirstRain 2.0 Key Features
Transforming the way people market, sell and service through a customer-focused lens takes a deep understanding of the customer and the markets in which they operate. FirstRain gives sales and marketing teams the insights they need to understand emerging business challenges and opportunities, driving actions and strategic decisions in order to grow revenue. FirstRain ranks top accounts by the quality of triggers that are dynamically discovered based on a user’s role, and the products and services they sell. Using an adaptive business graph that delivers powerful categorization and precision, and in-the-moment, context-aware personalization, FirstRain can coach sales teams by alerting them of “Deal Breakers” and “Accelerators,” which include real-time triggered events on potential risks in active Salesforce.com sales opportunities or real-world events that will help accelerate sales discussions.
Comments on the News
- “The launch of FirstRain 2.0 on Salesforce AppExchange will significantly accelerate sales opportunities for our customers,” said Penny Herscher, FirstRain president and CEO. “By harnessing the power and insight delivered by highly relevant, global Web and social content and scoring, we are helping sales teams answer the most important questions, such as which customers are the most likely to be receptive to sales discussions and which customers are not. FirstRain will continue to drive innovation that empowers our customers to derive further value from their investments in Salesforce and in their sales teams.”
- “With FirstRain in JDSU’s CRM, we have been able to increase adoption and to experience real synergies in the sales field through highly personalized insights on who to call and what to say. This has quickly paid back a very good business return,” said Sue Spradley, SVP and GM Network Service Enablement Division at JDSU. “We look forward to even more success as FirstRain Personal Business Analytics for Sales 2.0 embeds these critical, highly personal customer and market insights, which are based on how JDSU does business, into our Salesforce.com CRM workflows.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ryan Ellis, VP, product management, Salesforce1 Platform & AppExchange, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, FirstRain provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,700 partner apps and more than 2.9 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
- FirstRain Personal Business Analytics for Sales 2.0 images: https://firstrain.box.com/s/rd9gbr1ne8d6y294tey15zgsfsi24ahu
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Follow FirstRain on Twitter: https://twitter.com/firstrain
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
FirstRain is an enterprise scale, SaaS analytics platform that provides individuals with personalized, high-precision analysis on critical developments for its customers and end markets, as they are happening. FirstRain’s information-modeling technology enables millions of users to have an unmatched view of the global business world through their own very personal lens, in order to make better decisions, get closer to customers, drive revenue growth and outwit the competition. FirstRain’s patented, advanced analytics identifies relevant, business-focused Web and social media insights, and then seamlessly delivers them into the world’s premier CRM and social enterprise platforms, including Salesforce.com, Chatter, Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics, Yammer, Jive and Oracle. FirstRain analytics are used by Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world and are integrated into leading platforms like Fidelity.com and Dun & Bradstreet.