GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:PAC; BMV:GAP) (the “Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). All amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
Summary of 1Q15 vs. 1Q14:
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 137.3 million, or 10.1%. Total revenues increased 21.6%, or Ps. 310.0 million.
- Cost of services increased Ps. 29.3 million, or 11.1%, compared to 1Q14.
- Operating income increased Ps. 104.1 million, or 13.8%.
- EBITDA1 increased Ps. 114.7 million, or 11.7%, in 1Q15 compared to 1Q14. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) increased from 72.2% in 1Q14 to 73.3% in 1Q15.
- Net income and comprehensive income increased by Ps. 18.4 million, or 2.8%.
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx