DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbk4fz/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Armored Vehicles and MRO Market 2015-2025" report to their offering.
This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global armored vehicles and MRO market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global armored vehicles segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the global armored vehicles market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken within the global armored vehicles departments in different segments of the market
Detailed profiles of the top global armored vehicles and MRO providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- The global armored vehicles and MRO market is expected to be worth US$22.1 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$32.6 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 3.97% during the forecast period.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by the Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe. The US is the largest spender with a cumulative expenditure of US$71.9 billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, IFVs and MBTs are expected to account for 37% and 22% of the armored and counter vehicles market respectively, followed by APCs and LMVs.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Armored vehicles and MRO Market Size and Drivers
4 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
5 SWOT Analysis of the Armored vehicles and MRO Market
6 Country Analysis - Armored vehicles and MRO Market
7 Major Armored vehicles and MRO Programs
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- BAE Hagglands.
- China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO)
- Denel Land Systems
- General Dynamics Land Systems
- Hyundai Rotem
- IVECO SpA
- Krauss-MaffeiWegmann (KMW)
- Navistar Defense
- Nexter SA
- Oshkosh Defense
- Renault Truck Defense
- Rheinmetall Landsysteme GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbk4fz/the_global