DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9drw3/scholarly_and) has announced the addition of the "Scholarly & Professional E-Book Publishing 2015-2019" report to their offering.
Scholarly & Professional E-Book Publishing 2015-2019 provides an overview and financial outlook for the global scholarly and professional e-book publishing markets based on specific research and analysis of the leading competitors' performance. Company performance is projected through 2015. The overall market is divided into law, science and technology, medical, social science and humanities and business publishing. Market categories are projected through 2019.
Scholarly & Professional E-Book Publishing 2015-2019 contains separate chapters covering the market, key competitors, and trends and forecast that include:
- Simba's exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Revenue and market share rankings of 10 leading global publishers
- Profiles of the five leading e-book aggregators
- Geographic market sizing for the four major regional markets: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Simba's exclusive market projections to 2019 by subject area and more.
Examples of some of the trends covered include:
- Key differences between scholarly-professional e-books and trade e-books
- Cooperation among publishers and between publishers and aggregators
- Mobile and tablet usage changing research habits
- The journalization of books
- The long tail and rebirth of the monograph
- Patron-driven and demand-driven acquisition
- Digital Rights Management, copyright and pricing models.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Global Scholarly & Professional E-Book Market
Chapter 2: Leading E-Book Publishers & Aggregators
Chapter 3: Trends & Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9drw3/scholarly_and