DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rdjkj/mens_health) has announced the addition of the "Men's Health - Changing Male Attitudes to Health to Improve Prognosis and Outcomes" report to their offering.
Men's health refers to conditions that specifically affect males, or those that are not gender-specific but have different outcomes in men. Although still dominated by cardiovascular disease, men's health is increasingly focusing on other conditions and the wellness of the man overall.
The report provides an overview of issues and trends in Men's Health, including an analysis of the current market landscape and key issues driving overall treatment decisions. In addition, the report offers a view of how Men's Health is likely to evolve in the future including treatment practices and new approaches coming through the pipeline.
The report covers and includes
- A brief introduction to Men's Health, including key diseases and conditions that affect women, such as male cancers, sexual dysfunction and cardiovascular disease
- Detailed analysis of the reasons why certain diseases affect men in different ways or in larger numbers compared to women, the impact that this has on overall health and quality of life and current approaches to managing these conditions
- Analysis of the pipeline for specific men's diseases including an overview of how personalized medicine is likely to change how certain conditions are treated
- An overview of how Men's Health will be managed in the future, specifically looking at how specialists will adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to ensure complete treatment of the whole man and all underlying causes of disease
Key Reasons to Purchase
Primarily, the report will allow clients to gain a strong understanding of the current landscape in Men's Health, helping to identify and clarify market opportunities and the competitive environment.
It will also allow you to
- Understand why specific diseases and conditions present differently in men and the implications for treatment and management
- Examine developments in Men's Health and how this has impacted on the incidence and prevalence of certain diseases, along with the overall prognosis and outcomes for men with particular conditions
- Assess where the key unmet needs in Men's Health exist and how these opportunities can be harnessed in future drug development
- Understand the different issues and challenges facing companies when developing therapies for Men's Health conditions and how these can most effectively be addressed to ensure future success
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Men's health: an overview
- Male cancers
- Prostate cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Penile cancer
- Non-gender specific cancers
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Coronary heart disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Aortic disease
- Urological conditions
- Prostate issues
- Male sexual dysfunction
- Male infertility
- Future outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rdjkj/mens_health