GameAccount Network wins ‘Casino Platform Supplier’ Award
at eGaming Review Magazine’s North American Awards Ceremony
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
London & Dublin | 21 April, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GameAccount Network” or the “Company”), a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software and online gaming content, announces the win of a prestigious Internet gaming Industry award in the United States.
Casino Platform Supplier of the Year Award for 2014 recognizes the skills, expertise and commitment to developing the leading Internet casino gaming platform for both regulated real money Internet gaming and Simulated Gaming in the United States. Defeating a wide range of also-nominated casino platform suppliers, GameAccount Network won the Casino Platform Supplier of the Year Award in recognition of its market-leading GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system successfully deployed for Betfair Plc in New Jersey’s regulated real money Internet gaming market and powering diverse Simulated Gaming™ websites for US land-based casino operators in Connecticut, New York and Pennsylvania.
- GameAccount Network supplies its Internet Gaming System to Betfair Plc in New Jersey’s regulated real money Internet gaming market powering www.betfaircasino.com offering over 120 real money casino slots and casino table games from major recognizable US casino equipment manufacturers.
- Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based casinos in advance of prospective regulation. Simulated Gaming offers a gaming-as-entertainment website enabled with unique and patented monetization features
- Simulated Gaming™ is packed with a compelling content portfolio of over 100 casino slot, table and skill-based games including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
- Launched in the US by GameAccount Network in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
- Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1bn per annum in the United States in 2013. It is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GameAccount Network commented:
“Winning this major award is a superb recognition of the blood, sweat and tears put into building a Casino Platform business in the United States, starting in New Jersey with BetfairCasino.com in 2013, Simulated Gaming for three major US casino operators launched since early 2014 and now positioned to expand into other US-regulated real money Internet gaming markets such as Pennsylvania, as they emerge over time. The Company has made extraordinary progress in the United States and I would like to thank all our people in London and Las Vegas for their efforts in securing this well-deserved award granted on merit by an independent panel of objective Industry experts.”
For further information please contact:
|GameAccount Network||FTI Consulting|
|Dermot Smurfit||Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan|
|Chief Executive Officer|
|+44 (0) 20 7292 6262||+353 1 6633686|
|John Frain / Roland French|
|+353 1 679 6363|
GameAccount Network | Overview
GameAccount Network is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GameAccount Network is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GameAccount Network is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp and Ainsworth.
GameAccount Network has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GameAccount Network has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In Connecticut, GameAccount Network has licensed its Internet Gaming System to the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation (owners and operators of the Foxwoods® Casino Resort) and currently offers Simulated Gaming™ via the Online Casino published on Foxwoods.com website. In New York, GameAccount Network has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com. In Pennsylvania, GameAccount has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In September 2014 an undisclosed multi-State US casino operator chose GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™ launching early in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GameAccount Network to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, launching in 2015. Also in March 2015 an undisclosed material-size US casino operator chose GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in 2015.
In Australia, GameAccount Network has partnered with and launched for a consortium of land-based gaming venue operators the www.Club8Casino.com.au Simulated Gaming™ website.