DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5kwrl2/global_light) has announced the addition of the "Global light vehicle door modules market- forecasts to 2029" report to their offering.
This report offers a global review of the OE door modules sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE door modules market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
Key Topics Covered:
2. PESTER analysis
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.KG
- Dura Automotive Systems, LLC
- Faurecia SA
- Grupo Antolin Irausa, S.A.
- Inteva Products, LLC
- Magna International Inc.
4. Market shares
- Door modules and frames
- - Faurecia APROSYS and composite door panel
- - GM FlexDoors system
- - Sliding doors
- - Door frame for Porsche Panamera
- - Brose door module for Porsche Panamera
- - Skoda Twindoor variable boot opening
- - BASF Utradur S4090 G4 LS
- - Brose's liftgate switch
- - Kiekert Alpha platform solution
- - Ford's use of eco-materials
- - Inteva Products' SuperPlug
- - Ford B-Max dispenses with traditional B-pillars
- - JCI supplies door panels for BMW 3 Series
- - Power liftgates
- Door module cassettes
- Brose's plastic door system
- Ford's door edge protector
- Ford's hands-free power liftgate
- Latch innovations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5kwrl2/global_light