DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tzs5hm/audiovisual) has announced the addition of the "Audiovisual Industry going Global - What Options Exist for European Service Publishers?" report to their offering.
The audiovisual market has always been a traditionally multinational industry. Within the industry, content production, publishing and distribution activities have highly varying levels of internationalisation. There has been a marked escalation of transnational mergers over the recent period, indicating a new phase in globalisation of the industry.
There is now pressure coming from two main angles: producers are faced with constantly increasing production costs, and distributors are faced with continually high CAPEX levels and new competition from OTT players. European service publishers have to reinvent their strategies in this new globalised context, which is dominated by North American players.
This report aims to:
- Establish the current state of globalisation and industry restructuring in the audiovisual sector by studying the corporate strategies of a selection of major players from the production, publishing and distribution segments
- Assess the impact of globalisation on European players in the audiovisual sector by focusing on TV channels and networks
- Describe the various coping strategies being pursued by these players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Methodology & definitions
3. Reasons behind globalisation
4. Globalisation models
5. The impact of globalisation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tzs5hm/audiovisual