DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nq7b8k/lng_industry) has announced the addition of the "LNG Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts With Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" report to their offering.
"LNG Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts With Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report on Middle East and Africa LNG industry. The report provides asset details of all active and planned, LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the region by country. Information by terminal includes terminal name, operator company name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction / regasification) for the period 2009-2019.
Planned (new build) LNG terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. The report provides LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook at regional level by year as well as by key countries till 2019. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at country level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2009 to 2014, forecast to 2019
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to liquefaction and regasification terminals.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Middle East and Africa LNG Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nq7b8k/lng_industry