DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4pprvd/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'The Insurance Industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Bosnian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Bosnian insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 3.5%.
- The non-life insurance segment accounted for a 73.0% share of the total insurance gross written premium value in 2013.
- The non-life segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 2.6%.
- Motor insurance accounted for 80.8% of the total non-life segment's share in 2013.
- The insurance industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina is regulated by the Insurance Supervisory Agency of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (ISAFBiH).
- As of 2013, there were 10 licensed life insurance companies and 22 non-life insurance companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Bosnian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Macroeconomic Indicators
- Merkur Osiguranje DD
- Uniqa Osiguranje DD Sarajevo
- Sarajevo Osiguranje DD
- Euroherc Osiguranje DD
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4pprvd/the_insurance