DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ljqmn/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Kyrgyzstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'The Insurance Industry in Kyrgyzstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Kyrgyzstani insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Kyrgyzstani insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 19.3%.
- The Government initiative to establish the country's first reinsurance company will protect the industry.
- The non-life segment accounted for a 93.2% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- Kyrgyzstani insurance penetration stood at 0.3% in 2013, while Kazakhstan had 0.65% and Uzbekistan had 0.50%.
- The investment opportunities are set to grow owing to Infrastructure development, mining industry and regulatory reforms.
- The insurance industry in Kyrgyzstan is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- As of 2014, there were 17 insurance companies operating in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Kyrgyzstani Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- OIC Insurance Company
- Capital Insurance Company
- Kyrgyzstan Insurance Company
- Jubilee Kyrgyzstan Insurance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ljqmn/the_insurance