DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jftrjw/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Italy, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Italy, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Italian personal accident and health insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Italian personal accident and health insurance segment is concentrated, with the 10 leading companies accounting for 85.8% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013.
- Despite weak market conditions in Italy, personal accident and health insurance recorded positive underwriting results during the review period.
- Leading personal accident and health insurers are adopting new product portfolio and awareness programs to remain competitive.
- Italy has high levels of street crime and traffic accidents. This made personal accident insurance the leading category in the personal accident and health segment.
- E-commerce was one of the fastest-growing distribution channels in terms of the number of policies sold during the review period
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 Italian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Gruppo Assicurativo Unipol
- Gruppo Generali
- Gruppo Assicurativo Allianz
- Axa Italia SpA
- Reale Mutua Assicurazioni
- Gruppo Cattolica Assicurazioni
- Rbm Salute
- Groupama Assicurazioni SpA
- Gruppo Vittoria Assicurazioni
- Ubi Assicurazioni SpA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jftrjw/personal_accident