DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5xwcv/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Algeria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'The Insurance Industry in Algeria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Algerian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- The Algerian insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium recording a review-period CAGR of 10.4%.
- Algerian hydrocarbon reserves, strategic position and export-oriented activity provide ample investment opportunities.
- The insurance industry was driven mainly by the non-life segment, which accounted for 93.0% of the gross written premium in 2013.
- The non-life segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 10.5%.
- Algerian insurance penetration stood at 0.7% in 2013, compared to the MENA region average of 1.5%.
- The industry is set to grow owing to its large consumer base of 38.1 million, infrastructural development and revival of hydrocarbon exports.
- The insurance industry in Algeria is regulated by the Conseil National des Assurances (CNA).
- There were 23 licensed insurance companies operating in the country, in 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Algerian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- Société Nationale d'Assurance
- Compagnie Algérienne d'Assurance Transport
- Compagnie Algérienne d'Assurance et de Reassurance
- Compagnie d'Assurances des Hydrocarbures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5xwcv/the_insurance