MANILA, Philippines--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is bringing together Governance, Finance, Risk and Compliance experts at their upcoming Finance and Risk Summit to share insights into key regulatory issues impacting banks in the Philippines. Total Information Management Corporation has joined with Wolters Kluwer Financial Services in organizing the event, with support from Microsoft. The summit will take place on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 from 9 a.m. to noon local time at the New World Hotel in Makati, Philippines.
Highlights of the agenda include:
- Keynote speaker Mary Jane T. Chion, director at Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, will present on best practices for banks in moving “beyond compliance” and navigating the current financial regulatory landscape.
- Matthias Coessens, APAC market manager for finance with Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, will provide updates on IFRS9 (International Financial Reporting Standards 9), “GATCA”, or Global FATCA (the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act), Basel III and Governance, Finance, Risk and Compliance, or GFRC issues;
- Piet Mandeville, APAC market manager for risk with Wolters Kluwer Financial Services will address how financial institutions can better gain an enterprise view of risk in light of ongoing local and global regulatory change management;
- Matt Field, vice president, APAC advisory with the company will discuss how new and updated regulations impact operational risk processes; and
- Guest speaker Christian G. Lauron, partner, SGV & Co. at EY, will discuss the impact of financial regulatory reform on various business models.
“We are excited to bring together leading experts to discuss the many challenges banks are facing in today’s regulatory environment,” said Chris Puype, managing director, APAC, with Wolters Kluwer Financial Services. “Assessing and preparing for regulatory change is a critical path to ensuring safe growth and profitability.”
To register, visit Wolters Kluwer Financial Services’ Finance and Risk Summit.
About Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides customers worldwide with risk management, compliance, finance and audit solutions that help them successfully navigate regulatory complexity, optimize risk and financial performance, and manage data to support critical decisions. With more than 30 offices in 20 countries, our prominent brands include: AppOne®, AuthenticWeb™, Bankers Systems®, Capital Changes, CASH Suite™, GainsKeeper®, NILS®, OneSumX®, TeamMate®, Uniform Forms™, VMP® Mortgage Solutions and Wiz®. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, which had 2014 annual revenues of €3.7 billion ($4.9 billion), employs 19,000 employees worldwide, and maintains operations in over 40 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.