SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Agiliance®, Inc., the Big Data Risk Company™ and leading independent provider of integrated solutions for Operational and Security Risk Intelligence, today announced a major new product release and its participation in the following events at the RSA Conference 2015.
- RSA Conference Bronze Sponsorship and exhibit at Moscone Center, North Hall Booth #3000.
- AGC's 2015 West Coast Information Security & Broader Technology Growth Conference, The Park Central San Francisco (formerly The Westin Market Street), April 20 – 21, 2015 with a presentation from Agiliance president and chief executive officer, Joe Fantuzzi, on April 20th from 1:00 – 1:15 PM PDT in the University Room.
- Info Security Products Guide Awards Dinner, Hilton San Francisco Union Square, April 20th from 7:45 – 9:30 PM PDT.
- SC Magazine Awards Dinner, Intercontinental Hotel San Francisco, April 21st from 6:30 – 11:00 PM PDT.
- Q&A Session with Robert Bigman, retired CISO of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Wednesday (April 22nd) and Thursday (April 23rd) at the Agiliance Booth (N3000), 11:00 AM PDT.
- “The Four Essential Building Blocks of Cyber Security”, presented by Torsten George, Chief Security Strategist at Agiliance, Wednesday, April 22nd at 1:30 PM PDT in the South Expo Theater.
- Agiliance Appreciation Dinner, E&O Kitchen and Bar, April 22nd from 6:00 – 10:00 PM PDT.
Agiliance Pioneers the Path to Operationalizing Cyber Security Risk Intelligence
Since 2010, Agiliance set its business and product direction on Managing Risk in Real-TimeSM, to enable efficient, flexible, scalable, and sustainable use cases for customers’ Operational and Security Risk programs. In June 2011, Agiliance announced a pioneering, closed-loop solution for cyber security named Security Risk Management (SRM). In 2014, Agiliance’s SRM approach was validated by joint research of the World Economic Forum and McKinsey & Company titled “Risk and Responsibility in a Hyperconnected World: Implications for Enterprises”, emphasizing risk management integrated with cyber security to increase enterprise resilience. This month, Agiliance announced several product innovations with the release of RiskVision® 7.5, which provides the essential building blocks for cyber security by enabling Continuous Monitoring for Enterprise and Third-Party Environments, Cyber Risk Visualization and Prioritization, Closed-Loop Remediation, and Incident Risk Response via a single software platform.
Recent Agiliance Cyber Security Resources:
- The Four Essential Building Blocks of Cyber Security
- The NIST Cybersecurity Framework Revisited
- A Holistic View of Risk: Moving Beyond Security Risk Management
- Data Integrity: The Core of Security
- Why Data Integrity is the New Protection
- eVRM: A New Dimension in Risk Management
Agiliance, the Big Data Risk Company, is the leading independent provider of integrated solutions for Operational and Security Risk Intelligence. Agiliance is automating how Global 2000 companies and government agencies continuously monitor big data for risks across financial, operations, and IT domains to increase operational efficiency and orchestrate incident, threat, and vulnerability actions in real time. RiskVision customers demonstrate automation use cases within 30 days on-demand, and within 60 days on-premise, made possible by a configurable platform and applications, broad library of technology integrations, and vast domain and regulatory content. RiskVision scales with businesses, effectively managing assets, data, people, and processes to achieve 100 percent risk and compliance coverage. Its real-time risk analysis leads to optimized business performance and better investment decisions. For more information, please visit www.agiliance.com.