DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfgq2x/nbutanol_cas) has announced the addition of the "N-Butanol (CAS 71-36-3) Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of n-butanol. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on n-butanol end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with n-butanol market trends review, distinguish n-butanol manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes n-butanol prices data.
The last chapter analyses n-butanol downstream markets.
The n-butanol global market report 2015 key points:
- N-Butanol description, its application areas and related patterns
- N-Butanol market situation
- N-Butanol manufacturers and distributors
- N-Butanol prices (by region and provided by market players)
- N-Butanol end-uses breakdown
- N-Butanol downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. N-BUTANOL GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. N-BUTANOL END-USE SECTOR
3. N-BUTANOL PATENTS
4. N-BUTANOL MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF N-BUTANOL (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
4.1. Manufacturers of n-butanol
4.2. Suppliers of n-butanol
5. N-BUTANOL MARKET PRICES
6. N-BUTANOL CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfgq2x/nbutanol_cas