DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjrsvx/digital_and) has announced the addition of the "Digital and Mobile Solutions for Financial Advisors 2015" report to their offering.
Wealth managers' traditional model of providing financial advice is under attack by computer software with increasingly cognitive abilities, but they can fend off these threats by applying the right technology and even gain a competitive advantage by the effective collaboration of digital and mobile solutions with human advice. New innovations do not stop at enhanced features of mobile apps for advisors. A whole breed of FinTech-start-ups provide solutions for wealth managers that offer a host of new communication and analytical capabilities lifting client service to new levels beyond mobile apps.
This rigorous and detailed report tells you all you need to know to assess how an optimal digital and mobile solution for financial advisors should look. The report details the strengths and weaknesses of 15 key players in the fields of mobile apps, digital communication, and analytical and social media solutions for financial advisors. Banks and wealth managers will receive a hands-on guide on how to ensure they find the best provider for their needs, while vendors can access recommendations for improving their mobile solution offerings for financial advisors.
This 144-page report has identified 15 vendors with digital and mobile solutions for wealth managers and financial advisors. Mobile solutions for financial advisors are analyzed for the presence of 45 functions grouped in 10 categories, such as CRM, onboarding, financial planning, portfolio management, reporting and client communication. Digital communications solutions for financial advisors are evaluated against 15 criteria each and social media solutions along 8 headline functions.
The report is based on in-depth interviews with twelve of the vendors covered, supported by a thorough verification process. In addition, representatives of ten leading wealth managers worldwide have been interviewed on this topic. The report is not commissioned by a vendor or bank and has been conducted fully independently.
The report gives vendors, wealth managers, banks, financial advisors and consultants answers to the following questions:
- What do advisors and their clients expect from digital and mobile solutions for supporting the advisory and interaction process?
- Which features and functions should digital and mobile solutions have to satisfy the needs of both advisors and clients?
- What are the features, strengths and weaknesses of the digital and mobile solutions for financial advisors offered by the 15 covered technology vendors?
- Who are the six - Leading Vendors- in the fields of mobile apps, digital communication, and analytical and social media solutions for financial advisors that contain particularly innovative and/or unique features?
- Which vendors offer the best solutions to satisfy the needs of particular categories of advisors and clients?
- How should wealth managers and banks evaluate which digital and mobile solution is best for them?
- What are the key questions banks and wealth managers should ask themselves and potential vendors in the selection process and the implementation phase?
- How should vendors improve their digital and mobile solution offerings?
- What are the most important trends in digital wealth management technology vendors as well as banks should keep an eye on?
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
2.0 Report Focus & Methodology
3.0 Market Overview: How Digital Solutions For Advisors Will Revolutionize Client Meetings
4.0 How New Digital Tools For Advisors Will Reinvent The Advisor-Client Relationship
6.0 Digital Communication Solutions - Vendor Profiles
7.0 Recommendation And Analytical Solutions - Vendor Profiles
8.0 Social Media Management Solutions - Vendor Profiles
- Crealogix Clx
- Emoney Emx
- Hearsay Social
- Imsplus Mobility
- Mobius Wealth
- Narrative Science
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjrsvx/digital_and