ALAMEDA, Calif. & LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RGB Spectrum, a leader in the design and manufacture of control room management and display processing systems, announced today it will demonstrate three new solutions at ISC West to be held April 15-17, 2015 at the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas. RGB Spectrum is exhibiting in booth #6135.
“The capabilities of control systems have expanded exponentially, and so has the complexity of building these systems,” says Bob Ehlers, vice president of marketing at RGB Spectrum. “RGB Spectrum designs products and solutions that combine the high-performance required by IT teams and sophisticated users, with simple, “plug-and-play” deployment and graphical interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use.”
TechNavio, a global market research firm that analyzes emerging technologies, notes that the global video wall market is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 19 percent between 2014 and 2019. Video wall displays are ideal for control rooms, operations centers and other mission-critical security and surveillance environments. Offering a range of video processing systems designed to enhance operator awareness in control room applications, RGB Spectrum’s solutions are in sync with this industry trend.
RGB Spectrum Enterprise MCMS™ is an innovative hardware and software control room platform that provides unified, arbitrated control over system resources (data, graphics and video). It uses video rather than custom software to integrate control of disparate security and monitoring systems such video management systems (VMS), DVRs, access control, life safety, building automation, GIS, call box and other security subsystems, even legacy systems with no network connectivity.
Scalable and versatile, the Enterprise MCMS system is ideal for security control rooms and operations centers of all sizes, from small-scale installations that utilize a single multiviewer, to those with the largest video wall displays.
Other key benefits provided by Enterprise MCMS include:
- Consolidates control of dissimilar systems
- Hardware-based, “air-gapped” design isolates controlled systems from networks, operators and from each other, to protect sensitive data and infrastructure
- Fosters collaborative decision making through a hierarchical system of permissions and priorities
- Reduces operator response times to improve health, safety and environment (HS&E) metrics
In addition, RGB Spectrum will demonstrate alternative systems for control room management:
- RGB Spectrum’s Galileo™ Display Processor is a powerful and economical video wall and control room system designed around a PC-based architecture. This processor combines the benefits of PC-based systems, such as IP inputs and the ability to run applications on video walls, with real-time performance, 24/7 reliability, and the ability to control 3rd party equipment.
- RGB Spectrum’s VDA™ remote desktop technology uses a proprietary adaptive compression algorithm to ensure optimal transmission of all content types, whether text, graphics or video. Offering low-latency response times, our highly-secure VDA technology delivers performance far superior to VNC compression.
Be sure to visit Booth #6135 at ISC West to experience the power of RGB Spectrum’s control room solutions.
About RGB Spectrum
RGB Spectrum is a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative solutions for the display, recording and transmission of computer and video signals. Founded in 1987, RGB Spectrum designs and manufactures cutting-edge video/graphics processors and decision support systems. RGB Spectrum holds multiple patents.
Company offerings include multiviewers, video wall processors, matrix switchers, codecs, recorders, and integrated solutions for control room management. RGB Spectrum's products are preferred by major global organizations in industrial, security, medical, educational, commercial and military markets.
RGB Spectrum is a privately held company based in Alameda, California with offices in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and South America.