DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wk9c6/eu_twine) has announced the addition of the "EU: Twine, Cordage, Rope And Cables - Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the EU Market of Twine, Cordage, Rope And Cables. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term. Profiles of the leading companies and brands are also included.
Twine, cordage, ropes and cables, whether or not plaited or braided and whether or not impregnated, coated, covered or sheathed with rubber or plastics, of jute or other textile bast fibres, of sisal or other textile fibres of the genus Agave, of polyethylene or polypropylene, of other synthetic fibres and of other fibres.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of domestic production
- Structure of production by commodity groups
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Producer prices, import/export prices
- Trade structure and channels
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Per-Capita Consumption
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Domestic Production
7. Prices And Price Developments
8. Trade Structure And Channels
9. Business Environment Overview
10. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wk9c6/eu_twine