DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fmh8zk/eu_articles_of) has announced the addition of the "EU: Articles of Stationery - Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the EU Market of Articles Of Stationery. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term. Profiles of the leading companies and brands are also included.
Registers, account books, note books, order books, receipt books, letter pads, memorandum pads, diaries and similar articles, exercise books, blotting-pads, binders (loose-leaf or other), folders, file covers, manifold business forms, interleaved carbon sets and other articles of stationery, of paper or paperboard; albums for samples or for collections and book covers, of paper or paperboard.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of domestic production
- Structure of production by commodity groups
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Producer prices, import/export prices
- Trade structure and channels
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Per-Capita Consumption
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Domestic Production
7. Prices And Price Developments
8. Trade Structure And Channels
9. Business Environment Overview
10. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fmh8zk/eu_articles_of