DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79m6pq/eu_provitamins) has announced the addition of the "EU: Provitamins And Vitamins - Market Report - Analysis and Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the EU market for Provitamins And Vitamins. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term. Profiles of the leading companies and brands are also included.
Provitamins and vitamins, natural or reproduced by synthesis (including natural concentrates), derivatives thereof used primarily as vitamins, and intermixtures of the foregoing, whether or not in any solvent. These products should be understood as organic compounds (they belong to HS chapter 29), not as ready to be used as pharmaceutical products/medicaments. In this sense, the products making up the code 35250-1 are distinct from the medicaments containing them.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of domestic production
- Structure of production by commodity groups
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Producer prices, import/export prices
- Trade structure and channels
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Per-Capita Consumption
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Domestic Production
7. Prices And Price Development
8. Trade Structure And Channels
9. Business Environment Overview
10. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79m6pq/eu_provitamins