DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q25pnj/wind_power_in) has announced the addition of the "Wind Power in Republic of Korea, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
The report provides in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Republic of Korea (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025.
The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Republic of Korea wind power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Republic of Korea wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 - 2025
5 Wind Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
6 Power Market, Republic of Korea, 2001-2025
7 Renewable Power Market, Republic of Korea, 2001-2025
8 Wind Power Market, Republic of Korea
9 Regulatory Energy Policy Framework, Republic of Korea
10 Wind Power Market, Republic of Korea, Company Profiles
- Korea Southern Power Co., Ltd.
- Korea South-East Power Co., Ltd.
- Korea Midland Power Co., Ltd.
- Korea East-West Power Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q25pnj/wind_power_in