MUMBAI, India--(BUSINESS WIRE)--At the world’s largest industry fair Hannover Messe 2015, L&T Technology Services’ will showcase solutions for Smart Cities with a focus on smart buildings, smart machines, smart manufacturing & smart healthcare. The solutions align to the needs of Industrie 4.0 including Virtualization that helps to develop proof of concepts, Interoperability with IOT frameworks, Analytics for deeper insights & Modular architectures for building scalable systems.
Demonstrations at the booth include:
- IBEMS (Intelligent Building and Energy Management Solution), an innovative smart building framework for enabling intelligence and net zero buildings that helps lower energy bills, cost of maintenance while extending the life of assets and reducing carbon footprint. Gartner has identified L&T Technology Services as one of the few companies offering integrated energy management solutions in the report on “Hype Cycle for Green IT and Sustainability in India, 2014”*.
- E-Health solution for Smart healthcare is an ECG ambulatory care application developed for Android devices on L&T Technology Services’ IOT platform, UBIQWEISE. Our E-Health solution provides high quality home care for elderly, disabled and patients with lifestyle related diseases.
- Smart Water utility solution helps in controlling water demand in various regions and saves water by detecting over flow and leakage. The cloud based system monitors health parameters of valves and enables preventive maintenance.
- Smart Street lighting solutions for city wide applications saving power consumption up to 28%.
- Smart Security solutions comprising of IP Camera, patented video analytics and Image processing solutions. Analytics solutions improve efficiency of systems, help in generation of greater revenue and perform preventive health assessment of assets.
- Smart Machine solutions that measure and analyse vibrations in equipment, and hand-held vibration test meters for troubleshooting & diagnosing mechanical problems.
*Gartner Hype Cycle for Green IT and Sustainability in India, 2014, Ganesh Ramaoorthy, August 4, 2014
Said Dr. Keshab Panda, Chief Executive, L&T Technology Services, "India is a partner country this year at Hannover and we are proud to showcase our solutions for Smart Cities that harness the power of technology for sustainable living."
L&T Technology Services with its focus on next generation technologies, industry and market expertise, has been driving innovation to design and develop new solutions for its customers.
Products designed by L&T Technology Services have won innovation awards in several industry competitions in the tools & instruments category. Read more about L&T Technology Services for industrial products at http://www.lnttechservices.com/industry/industrial-products/.
Larsen & Toubro is a major Indian multinational engaged in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services, with global operations. Its products and systems are marketed in over 30 countries worldwide. A strong, customer-focused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business for over seven decades.
About L&T Technology Services:
L&T Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro with focus in the engineering services space, partnering with many of the Fortune 500 companies globally. It offers design and development solutions throughout the entire product development chain across various industries such as Industrial Products, Medical Devices, Transportation, Telecom and Hi-tech and Process Industry. The company also offers solutions in the areas of Mechanical engineering Services, Embedded Systems Services, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering Analytics and Power Electronics and M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT). With a multi-disciplinary and multi-domain presence, we challenge ourselves every day to help clients achieve a sustainable competitive advantage through value-creating products, processes and services. Headquartered in India, with close to 9500 highly skilled staff, 6 delivery centres and operations in more than 30 locations around the world, we constantly find flexible ways of working tailored to our assignments and customer needs.
For additional information about L&T Technology Services, log on to www.LntTechservices.com.