DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4v7fm/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American Medium Voltage (MV) Motors Market" report to their offering.
This research service covers the North American Medium Voltage (MV) motors market; it discusses global opportunities for MV motor companies and analyzes significant end-user industries that drive market growth. It also provides key findings on other factors affecting growth of the motors industry, highlights major drivers and restraints for companies in this market, and examines distribution structure and pricing trends. This report also studies the latest economic trends influencing the industry functions and provides revenue forecast and growth rate discussions. The study concludes with a competitive analysis of top market participants, identifying their strengths and weaknesses for 2015.
- Major manufacturers focus on the Internet of Things (IoT) to avoid product commoditization and to drive next-generation technologies and applications.
- Leading manufacturers focus on achieving higher efficiency in motor design to ensure future success.
- Strategic pricing of MV motors and efficient supply-chain management create success in the market.
- Green technology and environmentally driven policies are significant long-term sustainable strategies.
- Acquisition and market consolidation are essential to tap into the large installed base and drive the retrofit market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total MV Motors Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total MV Motors Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total MV Motors Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4v7fm/analysis_of_the