NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Daniels Corporate Advisory Co. (OTCQB:DCAC) is a corporate strategy consulting firm providing top talent advisory and capital for implementation of recommendations. The Daniels Model for incubation of promising start-up and early development stage companies has attained several important milestones:
- Top Talent Pool of Senior Executive and Operating Managers has been added to its roster for client development of sales/profits additions. Creative alternatives are now being developed for acceleration of sales in Logistics, Information Technology, Corporate Consulting and Media. These professionals bring with them to Daniels specific management expertise/experience and an extensive network of industry niche professionals. These collective efforts will enhance the Daniels profit picture as well as the clients.
- Daniels consulting profits are based on results; the greater the value added to the client being incubated, the greater the upside for Daniels, its Corporate Advisory Team and our shareholders.
- While quarterly Consulting Fee income is possible and built into our model, the potential for significant earnings gains comes at the end of the 18 - 24 month incubation period. Daniels advisory board and senior management will determine whether the client can operate as a standalone public company. Upon concurrence that it can, Daniels will file with the SEC to spin-off the incubated client. There is no need for a client to acquire a shell with all the reporting responsibilities. The strategy model of Daniels, built on Corporate Development Principals, provides a sound alternative.
- Daniels will be incubating companies for its own account through acquisitions into newly incorporated subsidiaries. A Preliminary Letter of Intent has been executed on the first of these transactions. The Target currently has $2.35 Million in Sales and an adjusted EBIT of $185,000. Daniels will build and ultimately spin-off shares in this company to its shareholder base.
- Acquisitions are being made at low multiples for private companies and converted to market multiples at the time of spin-off. This can create a potentially large payday for stockholders. Example: Current targets being analyzed are being valued at 2-3 times EBIT. When brought public the spin-off is valued at the lower end of the range for public companies within a specific industry─ 8-10 Multiple. The difference is significant and should produce a significant improvement in the prospects of Daniels, ("DCAC").
- Daniels shareholders participate in the potential rewards of a successful Corporate Strategy Assignment, one that culminates in the spin-off and exchange listing ("OTC:QB") of a subsidiary and the potential value that can create.
Daniels Corporate Advisory Co. is listed on the Venture Market of the OTCQB. We are fully reporting, operating with a solid business model and fully transparent in our reporting.