DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqdchc/chronic_myeloid) has announced the addition of the "Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline Highlights - 2015" report to their offering.
The latest report, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline Highlights - 2015, provides the most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global Chronic Myeloid Leukemia market. It covers emerging therapies for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in active clinical development stages, including early- and late-stage clinical trials. The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives in tracking competition, identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
The report provides Chronic Myeloid Leukemia pipeline molecules by clinical trial stages, including both early- and late-stage development - phase 3 clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials, preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
The report provides Chronic Myeloid Leukemia pipeline molecules by their dominant mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of compounds.
The report provides Chronic Myeloid Leukemia pipeline molecules by the Originator Company.
Short-term Launch Highlights:
Find out which Chronic Myeloid Leukemia pipeline products will be launched in the US and Ex-US till 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline by Stages
2. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline by Drug Class
3. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline by Company
4. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Phase 3 Clinical Trial Insights
5. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Phase 2 Clinical Trial Insights
6. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Phase 1 Clinical Trial Insights
7. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Preclinical Research Insights
8. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Discovery-Stage Insights
10. Research Methodology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqdchc/chronic_myeloid.