NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TMC announced the agenda for Wearable Tech Conference & Expo , featuring FAST (Fitness & Sport Wearable Tech Conference), July 13 - 15, 2015, at the Jacob Javits Center in New York, New York. The event’s agenda will provide attendees with new perspectives on wearable tech devices and technology. Individuals and companies attending the Wearable Tech Conference & Expo will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues, meet new partners, see live demos and participate in in-depth discussions.
“It’s imperative for vendors and consumers to discuss the future of wearable tech. With so many advancements happening daily, it is important to get information from the pulse of the industry,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Discover insight into the current and upcoming market and see how the wearable technology industry influences people daily at Wearable Tech Conference & Expo.”
Conference sessions are focused on fashion, fitness, mobility, data and wearable tech evolution, including:
- From Novelty to Necessity - What Will Make Wearables Achieve Market Greatness
- The Secret to Wearables Success: It's the Data, Not the Device, Stupid
- The Paradigm Shift in Olympic Sports
- Measuring Performance: How Pro and Amateur Athletes are Using Wearables
- Smarter Sports with Wearables
- Extreme Wearables: How Wearables are Enhancing the Extreme Sports Experience
- Plotting Success: Using Tracking for Team Sports
- Safety First: Reducing Risk in Sports with Technology
- Defining, Designing, Developing: A Roadmap
- Sensors and Sports: What are the Possibilities?
- The Next Generation of Sports Wearables
- Fitness Craze: Making Sense of the Trackers
- Wearable Fitness: Fad or Future?
- Future of Telehealth Wearables
- Enhancing Patient Care
- Why Healthcare is a Must-Have Market for Wearables
- Health Risks of Wearables
- From Wearables to Ingestibles: The Future of Healthcare
- Living with Augmented Reality
- Future of Smart Eyewear in a Post-Google Glass World
- The Market(ing) Opportunity: Contextual Experience Creation
- Enhanced Gaming with Wearables
- Making Augmented Reality a Mainstream Experience
- Augmented Reality in the Enterprise: Changing the Business Process
- Wearables for the Enterprise
- How Cool Apps Are Changing Wearables
- How to Make Your Wearable App Relevant
- Sensor Platforms: The Real Opportunity in Wearables
- Does Your Data Have the Right to Be Silent? Legal and Regulatory Questions Surrounding Wearables
- Making the Connection
- Powering Wearables
- Can Wearables Be Hacked?
- Data Connectivity for Wearables
- How Wearables are Influencing Social Norms
- The Sound of Wearables
- Gesture This: Wearable Tech for Simpler Living
- Wearables as Trackers: Safety or Stalking?
- Voice-Enabling Your Clothes
- Wearable Wallets: How Apple Pay will Drive Hands-free Payments
- Winning Wristables with Design
- Apps that Make Sense for Apple Watch and other Wristables
- Why the Smart Watch is the Key to Connected Living
- Has Apple Watch Told the Wearables Market, "It's Time?"
- Fashion Wearables that Make Sense
- Tech and Fashion: Closing the Gap
- Neck Tech: The Next Frontier for Wearables
- Making in the Classroom
- Elegant Lifestyle Meets Relevant Technology
Registration is now open for Wearable Tech Conference & Expo. For more information please contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jennifer Terentiuk. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsoring or advertising packages for should contact TMC’s Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Wearable Tech Conference & Expo news, updates and information, follow on Twitter at @WearableTechCon.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, IoT Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: 2015 Connecticut Mobile Summit; Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; Drone Zone 360; IoT Evolution Conference & Expo; IoT Evolution Developers Conference; IoT Evolution Fog, Analytics & Data Conference; IoT Evolution Connected Transportation Conference; IoT Evolution Connected Home & Building Conference; SmartVoice Conference; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo featuring Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.