OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Proxibid (www.proxibid.com), the most trusted online Marketplace for buying and selling highly valued items, today announced that Leake Auction Company (www.leakecar.com), a leader in the collector car auction industry, will bring its entire line-up of collector car auctions exclusively to its robust Marketplace. Beginning with Leake Auction Company’s spring sale, online bidding for all auctions will be powered by Proxibid’s robust online bidding solution.
Collector car enthusiasts will not want to miss the opportunity to bid live online during Leake Auction Company’s Spring Auction taking place April 17-19 in Dallas Market Hall, with live online bidding available via Proxibid. Whether long time collectors or new to the scene, buyers will appreciate the rare and unique vehicles crossing the block in this sale. Featured vehicles include:
- Lot 474: 1966 Pontiac GTO Coupe – A three owner car with provenance that includes original Protect-O-Plate, Window sticker, Build Sheet, copy of original title and Pontiac Historical Services documentation.
- Lot 481: 1953 Buick Roadmaster Skylark Two-Door Convertible – One of 1,690 50th Anniversary Edition convertibles. This vehicle was custom ordered for Admiral Crowe of Norfolk, VA with notation on the horn button of the steering wheel.
- Lot 2458: 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle LS6 – This cranberry red car with black interior is registered with the LS6 Registry.
- Lot 2463: 2015 Porsche 911 GT3 Coupe – The exterior and interior of this car are designed for track and highway. With less than 500 miles, this Porsche could be yours.
- Lot 462: 1964 Corvette Resto Mod Roadster – Only driven 439 miles since its restoration, this convertible features a 6.2L/460 HP V-8 LS3 engine.
- Lot 2468: 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia – This car has 2,900 original miles and comes with original books, keys, and the factory cover.
“We are excited to bring our collector car auctions to the Proxibid Marketplace,” said Richard Sevenoaks, President of Leake Auction Company. “We chose to work with Proxibid because of the company’s commitment to providing the safest place for buyers and sellers of high value items to transact online. Additionally, we are looking forward to leveraging Proxibid’s partnership with eBay to introduce our unique inventory to a new class of online buyers.”
For more information about this auction, or to place a bid, please visit www.proxibid.com/leake.
Proxibid provides asset owners of all sizes and buyers with access to the world’s most trusted online Marketplace and selling solutions for excess inventory. More than $3 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid’s Marketplace annually in product categories that include fine art, antiques and collectibles; heavy equipment; commercial and industrial equipment; real estate, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in New York and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.
About Leake Auction Company
Leake Auction Company was established in 1972 as one of the first car auctions in the country. More than 40 years later the auction company has sold over 34,000 cars and currently operates auctions in Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Dallas. Recently they have been featured on several episodes of three different reality TV series – Fast N Loud on Discovery, Dallas Car Sharks on Velocity and The Car Chasers on CNBC Prime. For more information about Leake Auction Company, visit www.LeakeCar.com