DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wg68c7/south_africa) has announced the addition of the "South Africa Consumers and Sustainability 2014" report to their offering.
This country report uncovers insights unique to the South African consumer base and examines the motivations and challenges which drive consumers to be more environmentally and socially responsible. In addition, the report reveals what they feel is their role and the role of those doing business in South Africa. Water conservation, access to clean drinking water, quality of education and poverty in South Africa are top of mind for these consumers. Find out what else is on their minds.
A glimpse into the report:
- The continued expansion of sustainability and environmental protection within South Africa
- How segments within the South African population have differing points of view and how that understanding can help to formulate messaging
- What types of products South African consumers want to see in an environmental version
- What social and environmental issues are of utmost importance to South Africans
- What are their health concerns and how do they influence desire for specific food attributes
- What are South African consumers interested in learning about what companies are doing regarding their social and environmental commitments
Key Topics Covered:
2. South Africa: Snapshot of Sustainability
3. South Africa's Sustainability Segmentation and Profiles
4. South Africa: Environmental and Social Concerns
5. South Africa: Perspectives on Environmentally-Friendly Products
6. South Africa: Health Perspectives
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wg68c7/south_africa