DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgf736/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Albania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'The Insurance Industry in Albania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Albanian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- Albania has a small but developing insurance industry
- The Albanian insurance industry grew recording a CAGR of 2.1% during the review period
- The development of voluntary private pension funds in the country is expected to strengthen the financial system, including insurance
- The Albanian automobile industry registered significant growth during the review period; vehicle sales increased from 1,200 units in 2009 to 2,470 units in 2013 at a CAGR of 19.8%.
- Non-life insurance accounted for 80.8% of the total industry's gross written premium value in 2013, followed by the life segment with 11.3% and the personal accident and health segment with 7.9%.
- The Albanian insurance industry is small with only 12 companies
- The insurance industry is supervised and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Albanian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Macroeconomic Indicators
- Sigal Life Uniqa Group Austria SA (Sigal Life)
- Sigal Uniqa Group Austria SA (Sigal)
- Sicred SA
- Eurosig SA
- Insurance Institute SA (Insig SA)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgf736/the_insurance