DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cxc65l/impact_assessment) has announced the addition of the "Impact Assessment of Graphene in Key Sectors" report to their offering.
The graphene market is expected to reach around $150 million by 2020
Graphene is currently used in energy, electronics and the composites markets. The research service offers detailed analysis of the market attractiveness as well as current dominance in the above mentioned applications. New markets such as healthcare is also expected to open up by 2018-2019.
Monolayer and bilayer graphene, graphene oxide and graphene nanoparticles are expected to be the top adopted forms. Commercialization is a major challenge for graphene but stakeholder initiatives to address the challenges have been studied and profiled. The Research Service also contains an overview on the Graphene technology, its application Landscape, industry outlook, global adoption trends, impact of graphene in key applications and key patents.
Apart from increasing the adoption in industries such as electronics and composites, a number of new markets such as healthcare and cosmetics are expected to open up for graphene in the next 3 to 5 years. Graphene is a clean material with extensive production processes such as exfoliation and plasma vapor deposition; this can help in gaining advantage over materials such as carbon nanotubes (CNT).
Solving scalability issues and wide scale application potential along with characteristics such as mechanical integrity and electrical conductance also help the material gain competitive advantage. Monolayer and bilayer graphene, graphene oxide and graphene nanoparticles are expected to be the top adopted forms, especially in the electronics and composite markets.
Briefly, this research service provides:
- A snapshot of graphene as a material and its capabilities
- Market impact assessment and analysis of recent innovations.
- A detailed analysis of technology and business accelerators and challenges in graphene in the energy, electronic, and composites markets
- An assessment of technology adoption focusing on the global hotspots
- An evaluation of emerging opportunities and a timeline roadmap that helps identify the year of impact
- Some key patents that provide an insight into notable activities of global participants
- A detailed list of contacts in the field
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Overview
3. Application Landscape
4. Industry Outlook
5. Global Adoption Trends
6. Impact of Graphene in Key Applications
7. Key Patents
8. Key Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cxc65l/impact_assessment