LONDON & DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
GameAccount Network announces launch of EZ Baccarat® online
Premier casino baccarat game now available online for Simulated Gaming™
London & Dublin | 27 March, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GameAccount Network” or the “Company”), a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software and online gaming content, announces the launch of EZ Baccarat® online under the Company’s partnership with DEQ Systems Corp. (TSXV: DEQ).
GameAccount Network has launched EZ Baccarat, created by the Talisman Group based in Las Vegas Nevada, online onto the Company’s first Simulated Gaming™ website provided to Foxwoods Resort Casino® in Connecticut and will shortly be available online for both Empire City Casino NY and Parx Casino PA.
EZ Baccarat® is now in submission with various technical certification agencies for the publication of EZ Baccarat online for real money Internet gaming in various regulated Internet gaming jurisdictions including New Jersey, UK and Italy.
- This is the first time EZ Baccarat is available to play online; and, the first baccarat game to launch on the GameAccount Network Simulated Gaming™ platform.
- EZ Baccarat is a phenomenon found in land-based casinos worldwide with over 7,000 EZ Baccarat positions at tables operated inside casinos in the United States, Canada and Macau.
- Baccarat is the premier worldwide table game, by revenue and EZ Baccarat is the premier baccarat brand offering players superior play experience and the instantly-recognized side bets Panda 8® and Dragon 7®.
- Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based casinos in advance of prospective regulation. Simulated Gaming offers a gaming-as-entertainment website enabled with unique and patented monetization features
- Simulated Gaming™ is packed with a compelling content portfolio of over 100 casino slot, table and skill-based games including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
- Launched in the US by GameAccount Network in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
- Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1bn per annum in the United States in 2013. It is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GameAccount Network commented:
“We’re delighted to bring EZ Baccarat online for Simulated Gaming™ in the United States casino market. This will be our first baccarat product online for Simulated Gaming™ allowing our casino operators to tap into the lucrative online baccarat sector. EZ Baccarat online will be augmented as an experience with exciting hourly, daily and weekly tournaments and the addition of this game to our product portfolio further validates GameAccount Network as an independent provider working with many different casino equipment manufacturers to bring their gaming experiences online for the benefit of their traditional customer – the land-based US casino operator.”
Joseph Bertolone, CEO of DEQ Systems Corp commented:
“We’re thrilled to publish the first EZ Baccarat online game with GameAccount Network. In just four months, they’ve delivered a compelling online version of the land-based gaming experience. Moving online is a strategic objective of DEQ. EZ Baccarat’s brand identity will promote a bridge from the online experience to the exciting land based option for our dedicated players. As we continue to expand, this also diversifies the distribution channels for this elite, market-leading table game. We believe that GameAccount’s Simulated Gaming™ is the right approach for both DEQ and our land based casino customers. We’re excited to take this next key step with our online strategy.”
For further information please contact:
|Dermot Smurfit||Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan|
|Chief Executive Officer|
|+44 (0) 20 7292 6262||+353 1 6633686|
|John Frain / Roland French|
|+353 1 679 6363|
GameAccount Network | Overview
GameAccount Network is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GameAccount Network is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GameAccount Network is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp and Ainsworth.
GameAccount Network has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GameAccount Network has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In Connecticut, GameAccount Network has licensed its Internet Gaming System to the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation (owners and operators of the Foxwoods® Casino Resort) and currently offers Simulated Gaming™ via the Online Casino published on Foxwoods.com website. In New York, GameAccount Network has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com. In Pennsylvania, GameAccount has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In September 2014 an undisclosed multi-State US casino operator chose GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™ launching early in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GameAccount Network to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, launching in 2015. Also in March 2015 an undisclosed material-size US casino operator chose GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in 2015.
In Australia, GameAccount Network has partnered with and launched for a consortium of land-based gaming venue operators the www.Club8Casino.com.au Simulated Gaming™ website.
About EZ Baccarat
The EZ Baccarat® methodology employs a revolutionary method of accelerating the speed of baccarat by eliminating the commission. Players can also make optional side wagers called Dragon 7™ and Panda 8™. The Dragon 7 is when the Banker wins with a total of seven consisting of three cards and pays 40 to 1. The Panda 8 is when the Player wins with a total of eight consisting of three cards and pays 25 to 1. The EZ Baccarat® methodology and side bets bet were co-created by Robin Powell and Francisco “TJ” Tejeda of Talisman Group. These methods and trademarks are protected within the scope of DEQ’s no commission baccarat intellectual property portfolio.
DEQ | Overview
DEQ Systems Corp. (TSXV: DEQ) is customer-centric delivering solutions to the global gaming industry with best-of-breed table-game technology related products which add value and increase client revenue. DEQ provides table game bonusing technology, table games, baccarat results tracking, and progressive jackpot connectivity solutions to more than 300 casinos in 30 countries around the world. DEQ also has an extensive patent portfolio of more than 20 patents recognized in 50 countries. For further information, please visit www.deq.com