WILTON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, today announced the finalists of its ninth annual Return on Integration (ROI) Awards series. The awards series recognizes companies that have achieved strong sales, marketing or product alignment, resulting in organizational growth and improved company performance. Award winners will be honored at the 10th annual SiriusDecisions Summit, being held May 12-15 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tenn.
This year’s ROI Award finalists were selected, in part, based on the demonstrated adoption of SiriusDecisions’ research, frameworks and best practices. The finalists have successfully applied innovative sales, marketing and product integration strategies within their organizations to enhance business performance. The 2015 finalists are as follows:
• Dassault Systems
• GE Healthcare
• Hyland Software
• Iron Mountain
• National Instruments
- “Mirroring the 2015 SiriusDecisions Summit’s ‘Outperform’ theme, the 13 finalists for this year’s ROI Awards have demonstrated a commitment to intelligent growth,” said John Neeson, Managing Director of SiriusDecisions. “By incorporating SiriusDecisions’ research and frameworks into their sales, marketing and product strategies, they are transforming their organizations to go above and beyond to position themselves to outperform their peers and competitors. We congratulate this year’s finalists for their achievements.”
- To register for SiriusDecisions’ 10th annual Summit, click here.
- For more information on SiriusDecisions’ 2015 ROI Awards categories, click here.
- Follow the #SDSummit hashtag for regular updates and Summit news.
- Connect with SiriusDecisions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
SiriusDecisions, Summit 2015, ROI, Marketing, Sales, Product, Management, Integration, B-to-B, B2B, Alignment, Outperform, Intelligent Growth, Innovation, Channel, Branding, Communications, Operations, Messaging, Covidien, CSC, Dassault Systems, FireEye, GE Healthcare, Hyland Software, Iron Mountain, Jobvite, Kofax, Microsoft, National Instruments, Veracode, VMWare
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.