DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/js9npl/readymix) has announced the addition of Supplier Relations US, LLC's new report "Ready-Mix Concrete Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2015 Edition]" to their offering.
The Ready-Mix Concrete Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent data and analysis on the industry's key financial data, cost and pricing, competitive landscape, industry structure. Also updated are the latest trade, shipment, and inventory data available through March 2015. This update provides the data necessary to make informed forecasts and business planning after the recent seasonal changes in output.
The industry's revenue for the year 2014 was reported at $22.4 billion USD, with an estimated gross profit of 27.44%. Import was valued at $.2 million USD from 5 countries. The industry also exported $4.4 million USD worth of merchandise to 37 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry's shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 2014 was $22.4 billion USD.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Industry Income Statement
- Industry Balance Sheet
- Capital Expenditures
- Product Market Sizes
- Cost Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Industry Foreign Trade
- Industry Structure
- Competitive Landscape
- Appendix A - Additional Foreign Trade Statistics
- Appendix B - Industry U.S. States' Statistics
- Appendix C - Additional Links
- Appendix D - Industry's 4-Year Financial Statement
- Appendix E - Report Methodology
- Ameron International Corporation
- Besser Company
- Continental Materials Corporation
- Eastern Industries Inc.
- Harper Industries Incorporated
- Holcim (US) Inc.
- Lafarge North America Inc.
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
- Oldcastle Materials
- Rinker Materials Corporation
- Rogers Group, Inc.
- Texas Industries, Inc.
- Trinity Industries, Inc.
- U.S. Concrete Inc.
- Vulcan Materials Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/js9npl/readymix
Source: Supplier Relations US, LLC