NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE/Euronext Paris:PM) today informs its shareholders that it is holding the 2015 Annual Meeting of Shareholders of PMI at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 6, 2015, in the Empire State Ballroom, at the Grand Hyatt New York, 109 East 42nd Street, New York, New York, U.S.A., for the following purposes:
1) To elect twelve directors.
2) To ratify the selection of PricewaterhouseCoopers SA as independent auditors for the Company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015.
3) To vote on an advisory resolution approving executive compensation.
4) To vote on two shareholder proposals, if properly presented at the meeting.
5) To transact other business properly coming before the meeting.
Only shareholders of record on March 13, 2015 are entitled to vote at the meeting, or at any adjournments or postponements of the meeting.
To obtain copies of PMI’s proxy statement for its 2015 Annual Meeting of Shareholders and the necessary documents to vote your shares, please consult PMI’s website at www.pmi.com/investors.
Philip Morris International Inc.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2014, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.6% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.