DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dkx93b/opportunities_for) has announced the addition of the "Opportunities for Internet of Things (IoT) in Smart Buildings" report to their offering.
Accelerating adoption of IoT in building management will change the market dynamics of smart buildings as a result of the low prices of IoT-based components and availability of advanced integrated software solutions. This will maximise operational and energy efficiency, enhance innovation, develop remote services more easily, and create new and valuable insights for end users. The development of flexible and cost-effective cloud-based applications that convert green and smart data into a decision-making platform for smart buildings is essential to extract the full potential of IoT.
Adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) in building management will change the market dynamics of smart buildings because of low prices of IoT-based components and availability of advanced software solutions.
Solving issues related to data privacy, security, and interoperability of devices with wireless protocols is the key to surpassing the smart building industry's IoT expectations.
Development of flexible and cost-effective cloud-based applications that convert green and smart data into a decision-making platform will help extract the full potential of IoT.
IoT plays a significant role in shaping the future of building automation systems, as it reduces the infrastructure and operating costs of a building through improved centralisation and the zero-retrofit process.
Cross-industrial partnerships between building technology providers and IoT providers are essential to demonstrate pilot models and develop scalable technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key CEO 360 Degree Perspectives on IoT in Smart Buildings
- 3 Big Predictions
- Associated Research and Multimedia on Smart and Connected Homes
2. Mega Trends Driving IoT in Smart Buildings
- Top Mega Trends Tracked by Frost & Sullivan
- Definitions- Relevant Mega Trends for IoT in Smart Buildings
- Macro to Micro Approach- Mega Trend Impact to Building Technologies Industry
- Mega Trend 1- Connectivity and Convergence and Key Sub-trends
- Connectivity and Convergence
- Connected Living
- Big Data Analytics
- Mega Trend 2- Smart Is the New Green and Key Sub-trend
- Global Smart Cities- Definition
- Global Smart Cities in 2025
- Mega Trend 3- Urbanisation and Key Sub-trends
- Global Urban Population- Top 10 Countries
- Mega Cities
3. IoT- Making Connections
- Next-generation IT- An Overview
- IoT- The New Era of Connectivity
- Why do we Need to Connect Things' to the Internet?
- Roadmap for IoT in Smart Buildings
4. Smart Buildings- Buildings of the Future
- Smart Buildings- An Overview
- The Need for IoT in Smart Buildings
- Smart Building Management Solutions
- Global Status of the Smart Buildings Market
5. Transformation of IoT in Smart Buildings Beyond 2015- Drivers and Restraints
- IoT's Value Proposition- An Imminent Transformation
- Key Drivers for IoT in Smart Buildings
- Key Drivers Summary
- Key Restraints for IoT in Smart Buildings
- Key Restraints Summary
6. IoT- Visionary Technology in Smart Buildings
- Vision of IoT in Smart Buildings
- Challenges in Smart Buildings
- Industry Value Chain and New Business Models
- IoT Key Participants in Smart and Connected Markets
- IoT Value Propositions from Key Market Participants
- Dynamics of IoT in BT Industry
- Key Partnerships and Consortiums in IoT
- Global Participants in the Convergence of Competition
- How to Implement IoT in Smart Buildings?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dkx93b/opportunities_for