DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlp7b5/2014_mobile) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "2014 Mobile Banking Financial Institution Scorecard: Competition Heats Up as Mobile Offerings Mature" to their offering.
The 2014 Mobile Banking Financial Institution Scorecard is the definitive view of the top 30 mobile banking providers by deposit size as the customer sees them - with feature availability determined through public web research and conversations with customer service representatives. This objective approach is applied to an updated set of criteria, including the platforms and features that matter in 2014.
This year, the scorecard displays top financial institutions' performance in the key areas of accessibility, functionality, app user ratings, and alerts and notifications, with detailed charts of more than 55 data points for each FI for comparison. This report also features consumer data-driven trends designed to help identify key strengths and growth opportunities for mobile banking providers. Consumer data in this report includes mobile device ownership rates, mobile banking access methods, smartphone and tablet operating system market shares, financial behaviors, and mobile banking pain points.
The survey- and mystery shopping-driven data are included alongside actionable recommendations to help FIs both acquire new mobile bankers and better serve the existing users. This seventh annual scorecard is the trusted source for ranking providers in digital banking's fastest growing channel: mobile.
- What mobile banking products and services are banks offering, and how have they changed over the past year?
- Which banks provide the most complete mobile banking package?
- Who are the industry leaders in mobile banking?
- What do consumers want from mobile banking?
- How do mobile bankers differ from all other consumers?
- How are financial institutions' mobile banking strategies changing over time and why?
- What should mobile banking look like in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary and Recommendations
- Five Access Priorities in 2015
- Key Trends in Features Support
- Summary of 2014 Top Providers
- Demographics of Mobile Bankers
- Mobile Banking Overall Winners
- Mobile Banking Access to Consumers
- Best in Mobile Banking Accessibility
- 2014 Mobile Device Market Share
- Mobile Banking Functionality
- Alerts and Notifications
- SMS Text Message Banking
- Financial Institutions' Detailed Comparison Tables
- Ally Bank
- BBVA Compass
- Bank of America
- Bank of the West
- Capital One
- Citizens Bank
- Discover Financial
- Fifth Third
- First Niagara
- First Republic
- M&T Bank
- Navy Federal CU
- TD Bank
- U.S. Bank
- Union Bank
- Wells Fargo
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlp7b5/2014_mobile
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.