DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmcqsg/a_strategic) has announced the addition of the "A Strategic Outlook on the Future Prospects of Lubricants driven by Power, Chemical, Mining and Automotive Sector in India" report to their offering.
This report aims to examine the Lubricants business landscape in India by analyzing the key growth area, such as Industrial and Automotive Lubricants. This report aims to provide bottom-up analysis on how the end-user segments are expected to evolve, and how this will impact the future growth of lubricants (products) in these segments, and overall lubricants market in India.
India stands second largest in two wheeler and commercial vehicle market. Hence, it is no wonder that the Indian lubricants market stands third, only after USA and China. Indian lubricants market is both diverse and highly complex, majorly due to an urban and rural divide and Indian consumer mind-set. However, in the recent times and going forward, the market perception and acceptability is drastically changing towards high performance and branded products. Also, the level of private sector participation has facilitated end-user market penetration through efficient and sustainable means of supply chain and distribution.
Over the last few years, the India has been hit by the worst economic growth and most of the growth projections in the automotive and industry sector have gone for a toss. The lubricants industry has been badly hit due to high level of regional competition, skewed margins and low market off-take & market growth. However, with the likely change of guard at the centre in the next few months, there are strong hopes that the economy will rebound. The future looks promising, although seems to turn around gradually. The energy and infrastructure sector is expected to see the winds of change and concrete measures will boost the confidence in the economy. This report on Indian Lubricants market aims to provide a strategic outlook on the future prospects of lubricants driven by Power, Chemicals, Mining and Automotive segments.
The current and evolving lubricants market in India mandates for a holistic and end-user segment driven analysis in order to spot the emerging trend and assess the impact of the same on the key products that drive the lubricants market in India. The lubricants industry is currently going through a bumpy phase and the near term future is going to be demanding. The industry needs to align its future growth strategies keeping in mind how the key end user markets are expected to evolve, and take necessary steps to place the strategies at the right time and at the right place.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Positioning of India in the Global Lubricants Market : Current & Emerging Trends
4. Evolution of Indian Lubricants Market: Highlighting key transformations
5. Market Fundamentals in Base Oil: Trends in Base Oil Sales, Domestic Production and dependence on Imports
6. Classification of Lubricants and Market Segmentation
7. Analysis of Consumer Automotive Lubricants Market
8. Analysis of Commercial Automotive Lubricants Market
9. Analysis of Industrial Lubricants Market
10. Commentary on Future Prospects of Lubricants Market driven by Automotive (Commercial and Consumer) and Industrial
11. How is India expected to position itself in the Lubricants Market in the next 3-6 years?
12. Key take-away for different stakeholders in the Lubricants Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmcqsg/a_strategic