DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zcz3pm/global_most) has announced the addition of the "Global Most Profitable Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies 100 - An Industry Report" report to their offering.
This newly launched report identifies 100 Most Profitable medical devices/technology/supplies companies globally and covers various aspects of these 100 companies including news, financial/non-financial information and stock market analysis.
The medical device industry thrives on the innovations generated by its large base of privately held start-ups and small companies with less than 50 employees. Eighty-five percent of new medical product introductions come from these businesses, according to the Medical Device Manufacturers Association (MDMA), yet profitability seldom occurs until after a company's first $100-150 million in revenues.
After passing this size, many companies struggle to attain and maintain profitable growth due to product and operational complexities as well as regulatory, legal, and financial risks. Product innovation is seen as the lifeblood of a medical device company by executives, investors, and the marketplace. Medical device companies have the opportunity to grow and thrive with shifting worldwide demographics. However, to do so, innovation must focus on how to ensure not only breakthrough products, but sound business processes that can reliable generate profit.
- Global Most Profitable 100 medical devices/technology/supplies companies
- Integration of company news and industry news, as well as rankings and stock market performances
- Important M&A and alliances of Global Most Profitable medical devices/technology/supplies companies with foreign companies
- International presence of Global Most Profitable medical devices/technology/supplies companies
- Key R&D activities by Global Most Profitable medical devices/technology/supplies companies
Companies Mentioned (Partial List)
- Agappe Diagnostics Limited (India)
- Atcor Medical Holdings Ltd (Australia)
- Cellavision AB (Sweden)
- CRH Medical Corp. (Canada)
- Fielmann AG (Germany)
- Innovative Instrument Pvt Ltd (India)
- IRadimed Corp (United States)
- IVF Hartmann Holding AG (Switzerland)
- Kinship Technologies Private Limited (India)
- Medical International Technology Inc (United States)
- Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. (United States)
- Poly Medicure Ltd. (India)
- Pulsion Medical Systems Aktiengesellschaft (Germany)
- Sekonix Co Ltd (South Korea)
- Siemens Hearing Instrument Pvt Ltd (India)
- Stericat Gut Strings Private Limited (India)
- Teleflex Medical Private Ltd (India)
- UMS United Medical Systems International AG (Germany)
- Viveve Medical Inc (United States)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zcz3pm/global_most