DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6z7x6p/medical_fiber) has announced the addition of the "Medical Fiber Optics - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Fiber Optics in US$ Thousands by the following Applications: Fiberoptic Surgical Lights, Fiberoptic Dental Lights, Optic Fiber Endoscopes, Laser Fiberoptics, Fiberoptic Sensors, and Others.
The report profiles 61 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- biolitec AG
- Coherent, Inc.
- IPG Photonics Corporation
- Leoni AG
Key Topics Covered:
1. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
2. GROWTH DRIVERS, MARKET TRENDS & ISSUES
3. FIBER OPTIC TECHNOLOGY - AN INSIGHT
4. MEDICAL FIBER OPTIC APPLICATIONS
5. APPLICATION OF FIBER OPTICS IN MEDICAL INFORMATION TRANSFER
6. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
8. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 61 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 65)
- The United States (45)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (1)
- Europe (15)
- - Germany (9)
- - The United Kingdom (4)
- - Rest of Europe (2)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (3)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6z7x6p/medical_fiber