DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zf2m9b/machine_tools) has announced the addition of the "Machine Tools - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Machine Tools in US$ Million by the following Product Groups/Segments:
- Metal Cutting Tools (Boring & Drilling Machines, Gear Cutting Machines, Grinding, Honing, Lapping, Polishing & Buffing Machines, Lathe Machines, Milling Machines, Machining Centers, Station Type Machines, & Other Metal Cutting Tools)
Metal Forming Tools (Punching & Shearing Machines, Bending & Forming
Machines, Metal Working Presses, & Other Metal Forming Tools)
Special Machine Tools (Waterjet Cutting Machines, High Power Laser
Cutting Machines, Electrochemical Machines, & Electrical Discharge
The report also analyzes the following End-Use Segments:
The report profiles 424 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Allied Machine & Engineering Corp.
- Amada Co. Ltd.
- Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd.
- Dalian Machine Tool Group Co., Ltd.
- FANUC Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS, DRIVERS & ISSUES
3. TRENDS ACROSS MAJOR PRODUCT MARKETS
4. PRODUCT/END-USE MARKET OVERVIEW
5. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
7. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 424 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 456)
- The United States (56)
- Canada (3)
- Japan (24)
- Europe (249)
- - France (11)
- - Germany (98)
- - The United Kingdom (38)
- - Italy (40)
- - Spain (10)
- - Rest of Europe (62)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (110)
- Latin America (1)
- Middle East (1)
- Africa (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zf2m9b/machine_tools