LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LiveFromMe, Inc. today announced the availability of its free live streaming video app for iOS and Android devices. The LiveFromMe app allows users to share experiences, live, by broadcasting high-quality video across LiveFromMe and social networks, including Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp.
With the press of a button, users can immediately become a personal broadcaster and privately share live video with one person or a group of friends, or publicly stream video to the LiveFromMe network. Live video broadcasts aren’t limited to iOS or Android mobile devices, but can also be accessed via desktop and streaming media devices.
“Thanks to advancements in mobile device technology, Wi-Fi and network capabilities, it’s now possible for anyone to broadcast high-quality live video,” said Jason Clements, Co-Founder and CEO of LiveFromMe, Inc. “The power of live video broadcasting is no longer limited to established networks and studios, but to people everywhere – to share their life, live, on the social channels they care about. LiveFromMe embodies the evolution of social content sharing and makes live broadcast capabilities accessible to everyone.”
Empowering Users with Easy-to-use Features & Functions
LiveFromMe includes innovative features, functions and content that will help connect users and further the widespread adoption of live video broadcasting:
- Simple Broadcasting: Broadcasters select who they want to share their live broadcast with, then push a single button to start broadcasting. LiveFromMe does the rest.
- Adjusting Bandwidths: LiveFromMe intelligently measures and selects the proper broadcast bandwidth for each broadcaster, ensuring the live video is shared and experienced as it was meant.
- Multi-Platform Viewing: While other streaming video apps restrict users to viewing broadcasts within a proprietary app or an individual social network, LiveFromMe allows anyone to watch public broadcasts both within the mobile app or on other devices and streaming media players. LiveFromMe broadcasters can share their video on leading social networks like Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp.
- Email Sharing: Users can also send a live broadcast link via email to friends and family who are not on social networks, and recipients can access and watch the live video simply by clicking the link.
- Automatic Archiving: Users can automatically store, manage and re-share recorded videos, allowing for broader sharing and viewership post-broadcast.
- Notifications: LiveFromMe broadcasters can stay up-to-date on the latest live videos and discover trending content through in-app notifications.
- Original Live Content: LiveFromMe is working with category-leading partners to develop vertical-specific content for consumer and business applications, including music, action sports, news and real-estate.
Architected for Global Scale and Security
Beyond an exceptional end-user experience, LiveFromMe developed a reliable app architecture with integrated security measures to ensure users can confidently and securely store and share their live video broadcasts. LiveFromMe operates on a unique, multi-layer content delivery network (CDN) architecture, built on the proven V3 cloud-based Live on Demand Video platform. This powerful infrastructure is capable of handling the rigorous demands of live video streaming and was developed to scale globally.
To ensure LiveFromMe is continuously meeting the needs of its users, new features and functions will be released throughout the year, with a focus on enriching communication and enabling users to easily monetize their content.
LiveFromMe was created to connect people with live experiences and events, across social networks and devices, and enables them to share life - live. Co-founded in 2014 by Jason Clements, Jerry Klein, Greg Berard, Teodros Gessesse and Darshan Sedani, the LiveFromMe team has deep experience in building successful businesses steeped in marketing, technology and finance, and designing and managing online video platforms. LiveFromMe, Inc. is based in Santa Monica, California.