RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Merz Aesthetics, a division of Merz North America (US affiliate of the global Merz Pharma Group), announced today that the below seven poster presentations are being shown at the 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology in San Francisco this week.
“As we work to become the most admired, trusted and innovative company in our industry, Merz remains committed to ongoing investment in both global and local research and development programs,” said Bill Humphries, President and CEO of Merz North America. “We will continue to deepen our focus in aesthetics and dermatology, in an effort to better serve the patients and physicians who benefit from our products.”
The posters and their presentation times are as follows:
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite with Integral Lidocaine Demonstrates a Similar Rheological Profile of Viscosity and Elasticity When Compared to Calcium Hydroxylapatite without Lidocaine and the Highest Among Lidocaine-Based HA Fillers. Melissa Meland and Chris Groppi. Poster # 1821. E-POSTER PRESENTATION Saturday, 3/21/2015 from 11:05:00 AM to 11:10:00 AM.
- Pain Control Using the Injectable Dermal Filler Calcium Hydroxylapatite with Integral Lidocaine for the Correction of Nasolabial Folds. Daniel Schachter. Poster # 1810. E-POSTER PRESENTATION Saturday, 3/21/2015 from 12:15:00 PM to 12:20:00 PM.
- Evaluation of Merz Hand Grading Scale Following Calcium Hydroxylapatite Hand Treatment. Vince Bertucci. Poster # 1819. E-POSTER PRESENTATION Saturday, 3/21/2015 from 11:55:00 AM to 12:00:00 PM.
- Safety and Efficacy of Calcium Hydroxylapatite Dermal Filler for Hand Treatment. Mitchel Goldman. Poster # 1801. E-POSTER PRESENTATION Saturday, 3/21/2015 from 12:40:00 PM to 12:45:00 PM.
- Safety and Efficacy of Calcium Hydroxylapatite Dermal Filler for Hand Treatment: A 12-Month Open-Label Extension Study. Mitchel Goldman. Poster 361. E-POSTER PRESENTATION Saturday, 3/21/2015 from 12:45:00 PM to 12:50:00 PM.
- Efficacy and Safety of IncobotulinumtoxinA in the Combined Treatment of Upper Facial Lines: Results of the First Prospective Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre Phase III Study. B. Rzany. Poster #737. Viewing Only.
- Trends in the Use of Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers by US Physicians. Sandoval. Poster #1235. E-POSTER PRESENTATION Saturday, 3/21/2015 from 1:05:00 PM to 1:10:00 PM.
About Merz Aesthetics
Merz Aesthetics is a division of Merz North America, a specialty healthcare company that develops and commercializes treatment solutions in aesthetics, dermatology and neurosciences in the U.S. and Canada. As part of the Merz Pharma Group of companies, our ambition is to become the most admired, trusted and innovative aesthetics and neurotoxin company. By developing products that improve patients’ health and help them to live better, feel better and look better, Merz will continue to make significant contributions to the well-being of individuals around the world. Merz Aesthetics is an important contributor to the U.S. aesthetics space, offering a well-balanced product portfolio that includes the dermal fillers Radiesse® and Belotero Balance®. For more information about Merz Aesthetics and their U.S. product portfolio, please visit www.merzusa.com.
BELOTERO is a registered trademark and Merz Aesthetics is a registered trademark of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA. RADIESSE is a registered trademark of Merz North America, Inc.