DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g55txw/india_carbon) has announced the addition of the "India Carbon Black Market Forecast and Opportunities 2020" report to their offering.
The market for carbon black in India is expected to register around 14% CAGR until 2020
Besides government's import barriers being in place, the market is hugely benefiting from the gradual shift of tyre manufacturing operations of various tyre majors into India. Availability of cheaper energy sources and lower taxesare the major reasons attracting the global tyre manufacturers to India. This trend is likely to boost the consumption of carbon black in the domestic market over the next five years. In line to this industry development, carbon black companies have also made significant R&D investments, which has led to the emergence of novel products and technologies over the last few years.
Carbon black is virtually a pure form of elemental carbon manufactured through incomplete combustion or thermal decomposition of heavy hydrocarbons. Being one of the most important industrial chemicals manufactured worldwide, carbon black finds application in an array of industrial goods and products including tyres, plastics, inks, coatings, etc. Tyre industry is the leading consumer of carbon black, globally, as the industry uses it as a reinforcing filler to improve the longevity of tyres. In India, carbon black market has been riding high on hefty taxes and duties imposed by the Indian government on foreign imports of carbon black. In addition, rising demand for high performance goods has also been driving the use of specialty carbon in India over the past few years. As a result, a large number of premier carbon black manufacturers have expanded their production capacity over the last few years.
Major carbon black manufacturers operating in India include Phillips Carbon Black Limited, SKI Carbon, Continental Carbon India, Cabot India, and Himadri Chemicals and Industries Limited.
India Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects related to carbon black market in India:
- Carbon Black in Textile Fibers
- Carbon Nano Tubes
- Alternate Feedstock
- Global Shift towards Asia
- Specialty Carbon Black and Specially Engineered Carbon Black
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Carbon Black: Product Overview
4. Global Carbon Black Market Overview
5. India Carbon Black Market Outlook
6. Import and Export Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. India Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
- Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- SKI Carbon Black (India) Private Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Himadri Chemicals and Industries Limited
- Continental Carbon India Limited
- Cabot India Limited
- Goodluck Carbon Black Private Limited
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc., Ltd.
- Hebei Daguangming Industrial Group Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Kargos International Trade Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Jingxian Xinyuan Rubber Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g55txw/india_carbon