DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wp4v2r/global_cold_chain) has announced the addition of the "Global Cold Chain Market Forecast and Opportunities 2020" report to their offering.
According to Global Cold Chain Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020, global cold chain market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during 2015-20.
Currently, global cold chain market is fragmented, with a large number of players operating in the market. However, a number of mergers and acquisitions have been witnessed over the past decade. This trend is expected to continue over the forecast period, owing to which the market is moving towards consolidation in coming years. In terms of revenue contribution, North America captured the largest market share in 2014, and is expected to retain its dominance in global cold chain market over the next five years.
Cold chain is an essential part of the overall supply chain industry. Cold chain involves storage and transportation of temperature sensitive and perishable products along the supply chain through refrigerated and thermal packaging methods. Growing need to avoid wastage of food and loss of healthcare products due to spoilage is the major factor driving global cold chain market. Rising demand for frozen food, along with growing demand for packaged/canned fruits and vegetables, has further triggered this growth.
Advancements in cold chain technologies and increasing demand from the developing nations such as India and China is further boosting global cold chain market. In addition, growth in pharmaceutical industry and introduction of new healthcare products that require storage and transportation at specific temperatures is also contributing to growth in the market.
Major players operating in the market include AmeriCold Logistics, Lineage Logistics, APL Logistics, Swire Group, Oxford Cold Storage, VersaCold, and Burris Logistics, among others.
Global Cold Chain Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of the cold chain services market across the globe:
- Pharmaceutical Boom
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Performance of New Technologies
- Expanding Rail Reefers
- Public Refrigerated Warehouses
- Remodeling of Cold Storage Supply Chain
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Cold Chain Market Outlook
5. Global Cold Storage Market Outlook
6. Global Temperature Controlled Vehicle Market Outlook
7. North America Cold Chain Market Outlook
8. Europe Cold Chain Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Cold Chain Market Outlook
10. Rest of the World Cold Chain Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Company Profiles
14. Strategic Recommendations
- AmeriCold Logistics LLC.
- Lineage Logistics Holdings, LLC
- APL Logistics
- Preferred Freezer Services Ltd.
- Swire Group
- Burris Logistics, Inc.
- Versacold Logistics Services
- Oxford Cold Storage
- Clover Leaf Cold Storage
- Henningsen Cold Storage Co.
- Interstate Cold Storage Inc.
- Nordic Logistics and Warehousing LLC
- CTS International Logistics Corporation Limited
- Zero Mountain, Inc.
- Snowman Logistics Ltd.
- Nichirei Logistics Group Inc.
- TrentonCold Storage Inc.
- Montague Cold Storage
- Doboy Cold Stores
- Dongwon Cold Storage
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wp4v2r/global_cold_chain