WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PeopleFluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company, today unveiled the next generation of the company’s workforce analytics capabilities with the Talent Insight Cloud. PeopleFluent’s Talent Insight Cloud combines data from the full talent management lifecycle, assembled via Colossus integration and delivered within the industry-leading and engaging MIRROR experience, to create actionable insights for business outcomes to HR leaders around the world. The solution is being demonstrated at the company’s WISDOM 2015 global user conference.
The PeopleFluent Talent Insight Cloud utilizes the MIRROR functionality to enable organizations to create their own personalized dashboards that reflect the key performance indicators that are most valuable to them. It is arming HR managers with a solution that allows them to take simple workforce data such as diversity or hiring, and turn that into strategic business assets that can be used to drive decision-making.
Unique advantages to using the PeopleFluent Talent Insight Cloud include:
- Peace of mind for organizations that realize they are working with a company that truly understands and manages rich sources of workforce data.
- It is an out-of-the-box solution, therefore avoids expensive implementation costs and delivers faster time to value.
- Capabilities were built and designed with a talent management business case in mind. This solution is for the HR practitioner not the data analyst.
- User experience modeling has helped embed analytics exactly at the point in a talent management workflow when managers and employees need to make decisions.
- The solution is designed to help HR take data from Recruiting, Learning Management, Performance Management, Compensation, Diversity, Succession Planning, Vendor Management and more to facilitate strategic decisions that transform the business.
“The PeopleFluent Talent Insight Cloud is allowing us to deliver not just historical reporting, but a guided way to explore information in a way that cannot be done in canned reports,” said Ronnie Thomson, Senior Vice President Engineering, PeopleFluent. “We’re thrilled we got the opportunity to preview it to our renowned customer community at WISDOM 2015 and look forward to sharing more with them about the exciting new innovations we have planned on analytics and more in the days and months to come.”
PeopleFluent’s Talent Insight Cloud is being showcased at the company’s global user conference, WISDOM 2015, being held until March 12, 2015. To learn more about what is happening at the conference click here.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.